Sanctuary Executive is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Interim Public Health Specialist to fill a full-time role based in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
The pay rate for this locum Interim Public Health Specialist job is £450 per day (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
- Provide strategic and operational input to the design, planning, implementation and evaluation of public health programmes.
- Provide strategic and operational input into the response to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Contribute to the development of strategic partnerships to improve health outcomes to protect and improve health and wellbeing and reduce health inequalities for our residents
- Directly line manage public health team members and temporary staff
- Deputise for the Consultant in Public Health within the local authority and at Berkshire or Integrated Care System geographies.
- MSc Public Health or related topic
- Advanced generalist public health skills to analyse complex public health issues, undertake needs assessment, research and critical appraisal information, to inform evidence-based public health interventions.
- Skilled at communicating at a senior level through verbal and written reports
- High level of intellectual rigour, political awareness and negotiation and motivation skills as well as flexibility and sensitivity are required.
This Interim Public Health Specialist job is advertised by John Rudland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.