Sanctuary Executive is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Interim Public Health Care Homes Co-ordinator to fill a full-time role based in Merton.
The pay rate for this locum Interim Public Health Care Homes Co-ordinator job is £300 per day (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
- As part of our response to the Coronavirus epidemic the post holder will co-ordinate multi-agency work in preventing risk of Covid19 infections and co-ordinating support during outbreaks in care homes and other accommodation settings that house vulnerable people.
- Maintain comprehensive overview of care homes and similar communal accommodation in Merton in relation to their COVID-19 status e.g. prevention, testing and management of outbreaks
- Oversee when necessary a small team of officers (matrix management) liaising with care homes and other communal living establishments to collect live information and queries, troubleshoot as required, being the senior lead for day to day engagement with care homes and other shared accommodations.
- Understanding existing and new Government guidance on infection control and implementing locally e.g. PHE guidance. Horizon scanning including considering best practice for local implications.
- Carry out a critical appraisal of risk to develop recommendations for daily sit rep meetings.
- BSc (Hons) or equivalent qualification in a health and care related discipline or in a subject linked to the wider determinants of health.
- Advanced generalist public health skills to analyse complex public health issues, undertake needs assessment, research and critical appraisal information, to inform evidence-based public health interventions.
- Skilled at communicating at a senior level through verbal and written reports
- Knowledge of issues relating to care homes and other accommodation settings that house vulnerable people.
This Interim Public Health Care Homes Co-ordinator job is advertised by John Rudland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.