Sanctuary Executive is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Interim Project Manager/Skills house to fill a full-time role in Bradford.
The pay rate for this locum Interim Project Manager job is negotiable and is an initial 3-month contract.
- This post is working within Skills for Work which is connected with the Skills House department under Employment and Skills.
- The core purpose of this role is to project manage the Skills House Development Plan to ensure successful implementation.
- To provide highly skilled and adaptable project management expertise for undertaking the provision of programme management and significantly contribute to the successful implementation of major Transformational Change Programmes that align to the ambition of the Skills House Development plans.
- The role is responsible for project managing, leading and delivering the SkillsHouse Business Development Plan, identifying and implementing sustainable solutions.
- The Project Manager will analyse and review the design of SkillsHouse business development planning, keeping senior leaders and stakeholders, and in particular education, learning/talent and workforce professionals informed and engaged.
- Advise Bradford Council - including Members and officers - on the development of project plans, delivery progress and the achievement of goals
- Manages the achievement of a range of key projects, overseeing the differing compliance, monitoring and delivery requirements of different regional, national and European funding bodies.
- Develop sound working relationships with key stakeholders to inform and shape plans, secure resources, ensure accountability is clear, and that action and responsibilities are taken as required.
- Develop a sound project management plan aligned to evidence and outcomes ensuring that SkillsHouse can track cost/benefit and return on investment. Develop and manage the partnership and project budgets.
- 5 years' experience project management experience, delivering strategic objectives, and problem solving within a collaboration where there may be competing interests.
- At least 5 years' experience of working at a senior level to design, deliver and drive programmes/projects of change.
- Must have end to end project experience
- Experience working in Education Services
This Interim Project Manager job is advertised by John Rudland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.