Sanctuary Executive is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Interim Programme Director (COVID Response) to work full-time based in Nottingham.
The pay rate for this locum Interim Programme Director job is £450 - £650 per day.
- Establish and develop a positive climate for COVID related action, commissioning and partnership working across the city and the county. Learn and gain from shared experiences, locally and nationally, to harness and incorporate these benefits into service strategies and ways of working through networked governance of public, private and voluntary sectors and by communication and partnership working.
- Establish and develop a culture that delivers results through continual improvement and development.
- Working to the Directors of Public Health (DPHs), and in partnership with their senior teams, take responsibility for aspects of service design and performance management for the COVID response services and strategic priorities through clearly defined outcomes and setting short, medium and recovery, performance and quality targets.
- Working across both Councils, proactively identify and manage risks and opportunities, developing and maintaining risk and business continuity strategies elevating to DsPH as required.
Requirements of the Interim Programme Director:
- Formal qualification in Project Management e.g. Prince2 or substantial experience of delivering successful complex projects to time and to cost
- Experience of successful negotiation at senior level
- Knowledge of the NHS across provider (acute, community, primary care) and commissioner sector
- Proven track record in managing a portfolio of complex and varied programmes simultaneously and successfully
- Experience of working at a system wide level including involvement in complex programmes of work with a number of organisations
- Experience of devising and implementing successful strategies to recover strategic projects/ programmes in difficulty
- Significant experience of managing complex projects and work programmes at a very senior manager level including responsibility for strategic planning
- Experience of successfully managing a portfolio /range of complex projects
This Interim Programme Director job is advertised by John Rudland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.