Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experience Interim Integrated Strategic Commissioner to work based in Bromley.
The pay rate for this full-time locum Interim Integrated Strategic Commissioner job is £50 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- End to end strategic delivery of integrated commissioning, transformation and service improvement activity programmes/projects across the London Borough of Bromley (LBB) Council's Education, Care and Health portfolio and NHS Bromley CCG (CCG) - with a particular focus on health and social care for children and adults
- Provide senior programme leadership across a portfolio of commissioning and transformation projects and lead cross-functional project teams to ensure the delivery of improved service outcomes, value for money and financial savings
- Provide cross-cutting commissioning and commercial expertise at each stage of the commissioning cycle
- Ensure that commissioning and transformation activity provides solutions that reflects local needs and drivers
- Support the Head of Service and the Joint LBB & CCG Directors of Integrated Commissioning in the design and delivery of the integrated health and social care arrangements between LBB and CCG
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Interim Integrated Strategic Commissioner job is advertised Billy Holland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.