Sanctuary Executive is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Interim ICT Project Manager to fill a full-time role in Staffordshire.
The pay rate for this locum Interim ICT Project Manager job is £350 per day (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
- Take responsibility for the detailed definition, management, assessment, documentation and safe delivery of one or more small to medium sized ICT Business projects and / or TSU project ICT workstreams and / or operational change activities, actively participating in all phases, acting as the single point of contact for the Business to deliver these activities
- Prepare realistic project, resource and where required quality plans and track activities against the plans, providing regular and accurate reports to stakeholders and ICT PMO as appropriate, in line with the agreed ICT governance process and to keep Customers fully informed of progress
- Assist in the management of costs, timescales and resources used and take action where these deviate from agreed tolerances. Budget accountability will remain with the Project Executive / Sponsor
- Plan prepare and conduct meetings, workshops, training sessions and presentations for a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences of all levels, in order to communicate and validate business requirements, match to business solutions, identify training needs and engage user and ICT technical staff
- Take responsibility, through liaising with other ICT managers and Business stakeholders to negotiate and secure the use of resources from other teams as required to deliver successful outcomes for the project or operational change - this may involve the full range of technical and supplier relationship aspects of systems, products, service or infrastructure specification, build / procurement, implementation and handover to support.
- Significant (at least 3 years) proven experience in a project management / co-ordination or similar role
- Proven knowledge and experience of Project Management techniques preferably in an ICT environment
- Sound ICT knowledge and experience relevant to the role, to include detailed knowledge of ICT processes in relation to the implementation, upgrade and maintenance of ICT systems
- Ability to deal with a range of issues and conflicting demands, and develop, plan and manage multiple workloads with a methodical approach
- Ability to establish relationships and maintain contacts with people from a wide variety of backgrounds, including Customers, Stakeholders and Suppliers
- Ability to facilitate and / or lead workshops or similar gatherings, with mixed multi-disciplined attendance
- Excellent written, oral and presentational communications skills for any audience
- Committed to customer focused delivery
This Interim ICT Project Manager job is advertised by John Rudland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.