Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Interim Head of Quality Assurance & Practice Development to work based in South London.
The pay rate for this Interim Head of Quality Assurance & Practice Development role is £550 per day (assignment rate).
- Reporting to Director of Children & Families
- Line management of Child Protection Conference Chairs, IROs, LADO, PSW (Practice Development)
- Assume audit and learning responsibilities at key point to be determined at interview
- Potential to take the lead on performance and data depending on interview and experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Interim Head of Quality Assurance & Practice Development job is advertised by Billy Holland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.