Sanctuary Executive is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Interim Head of Pupil Services to fill a full-time role based in Wandsworth, London.
The pay rate for this locum Service Leader job is to be confirmed and is a 6-month contract.
- The role is accountable to the Assistant Director for Children's Services (Standards and Schools) and is responsible for the delivery of all procedures and statutory requirements associated with school admissions, exclusions and home to school travel assistance within the framework of the Council's Children's Services Department.
Requirements of the Interim Head of Pupil Services:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (desirable)
- Significant previous experience in a school admissions service in a local authority preferably in a large city with complex patterns of movement
- Excellent knowledge of all relevant legislation related to school admissions and exclusions
- Secure knowledge of current national policy developments in the broader field of education, schools and children's services
This Interim Head of Pupil Services job is advertised by Billy Holland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.