Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a locum role for an Interim Head of Early Years to work full-time based in East London.
The pay rate for this locum Head of Service job is £500 per day.
- Provide effective leadership and strategic management of the Integrated Early Years Service.
- This leadership will support the delivery of improved outcomes for children 0-5 yrs to ensure they are healthy, safe and ready to have opportunities to learn and develop appropriate to their age.
- Take a lead on evidencing the impact of early years interventions through the development and implementation of processes and procedures.
- These processes and procedures will need to support the early identification and assessment of vulnerable families, children and young people; and, to contribute to manage down the demand for statutory services. This should involve the development and delivery of inter-agency/multi-disciplinary practice, innovative early years and early help programmes.
- Ensure that the statutory requirements that relate to early years provision such as maintaining
Requirements of the Head of Service:
- Knowledge of legislation relevant to children particularly as it relates to early years, SEND , and relevant aspects of early help
- A relevant professional qualification that confirms knowledge and understanding of the role.
- Extensive experience and expertise of working in the field of early years and early help, meeting the needs of vulnerable children, children with inclusion needs and SEND, young people and their families; and of working with multi-agency partners.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Head of Service job is advertised by Billy Holland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.