Sanctuary Executive is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Interim Commissioning Manager to fill a full-time role within an Adults' Services based in Oxfordshire.
The pay rate for this locum Interim Commissioning Manager job is £400 - £450 per day (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- With the full range of stakeholders, lead the commissioning of services for a specified area, including a transformative and developmental approach to service delivery and meeting people's needs. This must meet the needs of commissioners, residents and the social care system in a cost effective and sustainable way.
- Lead the commissioning of services for a defined area and ensure services are safe, high quality, cost effective, and provide what users, carers and families want and need, and which ensure the integration of care across Oxfordshire. This will involve close working with staff in operational and clinical teams, procurement & legal advisers, contract monitoring teams, and finance staff.
- Be responsible for managing a portfolio of commissioning that will include services for adults and older people, which may be reviewed from time to time depending on the priorities of the commissioning team. This includes ensuring that strategic priorities and key performance indicators are agreed and delivered to improve outcomes for users, carers and families.
- Work with others to identify areas for investment, invest to save schemes and areas for disinvestment to ensure that strategic commissioning intentions, budget availability and financial risks are met.
- Work with colleagues in order to develop new approaches such as outcome based commissioning that build on existing good practice and that use good practice from other areas.
- Ensure that users, carers and families are at the centre of all the commissioning plans and that plans are developed and implemented with their involvement from end to end.
- Must have a background and knowledge in mental health services
This Interim Commissioning Manager job is advertised by John Rudland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.