Sanctuary Executive is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Interim Commissioning Manager to fill a full-time role based in Sutton.
The pay rate for this locum Interim Commissioning Manager job is £350 per day (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-6 month contract.
- To take day to day responsibility for supporting the commissioning process for healthcare services for people with learning disabilities in and from Sutton on behalf of LB Sutton and Sutton and Merton PCT.
- To negotiate and monitor Service Level Agreements for specialist health services for people with learning disabilities, taking into account good practice, national trends as well as appropriate legal and other agreements.
- To support the Head of Provision (Learning Disabilities and Mental Health) on change programmes in relation to local services for people with learning disabilities.
- To maintain effective partnership working between LB Sutton, Sutton and Merton PCT, and other local health and social care agencies.
- To support the work of local learning disability partnership board with a particular focus on commissioning appropriate healthcare services in line with the requirements of "Valuing People Now".
- To support the Head of Provision (Learning Disabilities and Mental Health) to identify any gaps in services and ensure health resources for people with learning disabilities are targeted in line with local priorities.
- Strong knowledge and experience of the Adult Social Care market as well as knowledge of procurement.
- At least 5 years experience of direct working with people with learning disabilities and a comprehensive understanding of learning disability and their care needs.
- At least 2 years experience at middle/senior management level within a complex and changing environment.
- Previous experience of Commissioning Processes.
- Experience of managing a complex budget
This Interim Commissioning Manager job is advertised by John Rudland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.