Sanctuary Executive is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Interim Care Home Peer Support Engagement Manager to fill a full-time role based in Brent.
The pay rate for this locum Interim Care Home Peer Support Engagement Manager job is £350 to £450 per day and is an initial 3-month contract.
Purpose of the role:
- Lead on the development of a Brent wide quality and outcome based Care Home Support initiative with a focus on collaborative working and improvement.
- Develop a joint understanding of the nursing and residential market and a joint approach to working and managing providers to deliver improved services.
- Develop practical joint working arrangements to support the objectives for market management and integrated care commissioning.
- Work together with care homes providers to improve the quality of care provision, by working in partnership with care providers to manage performance and provide support where required.
- Embrace opportunities for system partners to work in partnership across health and care to develop support systems to Care Homes that lead to a measurable improvement in outcomes for residents.
Requirements of the Interim Care Home Peer Support Engagement Manager:
- Recent experience within a similar role
- Need to have significant experience of improving performance ratings/turnaround with a strong evidence base of managing services that have a minimum of "good" rating and ideally "outstanding"
- Experience working at a strategic level and in a multi- disciplinary environment.
This Interim Care Home Peer Support Engagement Manager job is advertised by John Rudland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.