Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Interim Assistant Executive Director to work within Health and Social Care Services based in Knowsley.
- Lead, direct, and coordinate the activities of the new Knowsley Integrated Care Partnership which will involve close working relationships with partner agencies across the Borough's health and social care economy
- Lead the development of integrated Health and Social Care systems and services across the Borough, working closely with Health and Social Care Commissioning Services to facilitate the delivery of effective and timely services for the benefit of local residents and communities
- Transform the way in which health and social care services are delivered through the creation of new and integrated delivery models to ensure the delivery of cost effective, high quality resident focused services
- Identify and drive through the necessary changes to culture and practice to successfully embed change and new ways of working
- Set the strategic direction and implement operational plans for health and social care services ensuring that that Council meets its legal and statutory obligations and achieve any required efficiency and cost savings, whilst effectively managing risk
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Interim Assistant Executive Director job is advertised Billy Holland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.