Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency has a home based role for an Interim Assistant Director of Provider Services to work full-time for a private organisation.
The pay rate for this locum Interim Assistant Director role is £500 per day.
- Meet and exceed new business objectives ensuring consistent achievement of all financial and operational KPIs.
- Required to manage in partnership with Director of Provider Services multiple new business opportunities/developments.
- Manage, inspire and motivate managers to ensure operational excellence, high employee engagement to ensure service growth is achieved.
- Responsible for the development of service implementation plans, for the delivery of new services.
- Responsible for key targets and timescales on new projects are managed and met.
- To proactively maintain regular engagement and ability to influence key stakeholders.
- Ensure delivery and review of quality, governance and compliance measures.
- Support resourcing specialist to attract the very best external talent, in line with the service area.
- To have clear communication and engagement process to ensure all teams understand the roles they play and how they link to the wider team.
- Responsibility and accountability for the operational performance of the service areas and for exceeding KPI's and ensuring CQC requirements are in place.
- The continuous identification implementation of operational best practice through interaction with the wider team.
- Selecting, effectively managing and coaching New Managers/teams.
- Manage and develop the operational relationships by conducting (where appropriate) operational review meetings and day to day progress updates.
Requirements of the Interim Assistant Director:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Must have a thorough knowledge of relevant legislation/statutory requirements associated with adult social care.
- Knowledge of the legal and policy framework as it relates to adult social care, including Safeguarding, Best Interests and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards.
- Knowledge, experience and skill in dealing with sensitive issues such as abuse, loss, bereavement and situations of risk, in service and/or family settings
- Knowledge of the principles of change/performance management and service development/business planning
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Interim Assistant Director job is advertised by Billy Holland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.