Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Intensive Specialist Practitioner (RMN) to work based in Bristol.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 Intensive Specialist Practitioner (RMN) job is £30 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Providing appropriate, effective interventions and treatments to people with a range of mental health needs, and their carers (including friends and relatives) and their supporters in the community
- Enabling and assisting service users to meet daily health, social care and wellbeing needs, in line with personal recovery goals, and facilitating engagement with mainstream services
- Undertake emergency assessment in a wide range of locations
- Planning and delivering defined, intensive, specialist interventions in line with the CPA framework to people with severe and enduring mental health needs, who maybe distressed and in crisis
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Connor Robey; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.