Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Intensive Rehab Physiotherapist to work 37.5 hours per week, based in Havering.
The pay rate for this locum Intensive Rehab Physiotherapist job is £33.00 - £34.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- Monday – Friday
- 08:30 am – 16:30 pm
- Adhere to all COVID 19 guidelines and nursing home protocols
- Support 3 therapy staff working in the nursing home- covering extended beds
- Assess and provide rehab to patients in the nursing home, support and facilitate discharge from Willows, liaise and work closely with Nursing Home staff, Hospital Discharge Service NELFT, NELFT inpatient rehab team, other external partners and acute hospital
- Support 6 potential patients from NELFT extended beds
Requirements of the Intensive Rehab Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Intensive Rehab Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.