Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Inpatient/Outpatient Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Swindon.
The pay rate for this locum Inpatient/Outpatient Physiotherapist job is £27.35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Monday – Friday
- 08:00 am – 20:00 pm
- They may also require cover for Saturday and Sundays which will only be inpatient bookings
Requirements of the Inpatient/Outpatient Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Physiotherapy hospital experience
- Outpatient and inpatient experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Inpatient/Outpatient Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.