Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Inpatient/Community Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Thurrock.
The pay rate for this locum Inpatient/Community Physiotherapist job is £25.00 - £28.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 4-month contract.
- Deliver a high standard of individualised patient care, whilst facilitating the best possible clinical outcomes and safe hospital discharges
- Provide a high standard of physiotherapy to patients within the Inpatient units -caseload prioritization to implement effective and timely caseload management
- Therapy referral for follow up in the community
Requirements of the Inpatient/Community Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- A good level of clinical skills in the assessment and provision of physiotherapy interventions for adults recovering from injury, surgery or illness
- Rehabilitation experience or working with older people
- Car driver with access to a car
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Inpatient/Community Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.