Are you looking for a new full-time Physiotherapist role in Portsmouth?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Inpatient Physiotherapist to work full-time in Portsmouth. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £24.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To be responsible for the training of students on clinical placement and assistant/technicians within the clinical area
- Organise and implement training sessions when required in the relevant department
- Demonstrate own activities and workplace routines to new or less experienced employee
- Undertake evidence-based audit and research projects to further own and teams practice within department
- Make recommendations to clinical lead/manager of service for changes to practice by team. May lead the implementation of specific changes to practice or contribute to service protocols
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- 2 years experience
- Previous NHS experience
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.