Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment agency has a job based in Jersey for committed and dedicated Band 6 Inpatient Physiotherapist. The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £19-£25 per hour depending on experience (Assignment rate).
As post holder you will deal with mobility assessments and assessments for mobility equipment, strength and balance to Support around falls and balance, exercise programmes, work closely with the OT team and attend MDT meetings.
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Extensive paediatric experience - management of complex neurodevelopmental patients, complex MSK patients including DDH and Talipes would be very desireable
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.