Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 6 Inpatient Occupational Therapist Specialist to work based in Bracknell.
The pay rate for this locum Inpatient Occupational Therapist Specialist job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Provide clinical leadership and specialist advice, through supervision, education of students, Band 5, Occupational Therapy Assistants, support workers and other members of the interdisciplinary team
- Identify service developments, needs, contribute to the planning, development, and evaluation of the service, and have responsibility for defined projects
- Be responsible for a highly complex caseload using an interdisciplinary, patient focused rehabilitative approach
- Provide highly skilled and specialist assessments of occupational performance, plan, implement and evaluate evidence based client centred intervention maintaining the associated records in compliance with the standards from the College of Occupational Therapy and the Trust
Requirements of the Inpatient Occupational Therapist Specialist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Inpatient Occupational Therapist Specialist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.