Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Inpatient Neuro Physiotherapist to work 22 hours per week, based in Doncaster.
The pay rate for this locum Inpatient Neuro Physiotherapist job is £25.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Provide specialist assessment, diagnosis and treatment of patients with complex physiotherapy problems as an autonomous practitioner within Neuro clinical speciality area
- Assess patient understanding of assessment and treatment in accordance with the Consent Policy, and to assist members of the team to work within the legal framework for patients who lack capacity to consent to treatment
- Provide health education, health promotion and prevention advice
- Manage a clinical caseload, organising this effectively and efficiently with regard to clinical priorities and use of time with access to expert support as required, both for self and more junior staff, within MDT
Requirements of the Inpatient Neuro Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Inpatient Neuro Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.