Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 4 Infrastructure Engineer to work in Coventry.
The pay rate for this locum job is £15.18 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 2-month contract.
- Assist with wireless rollout and testing.
- Asset tagging and update central database/excel rollout sheet.
- Connecting the wireless access points to the network allows the upgrading process.
- Repackaging and clearly labelling were to wireless access points are to be installed.
- Working with Infrastructure engineer to local wireless access points at the various sites.
- Be onsite for when the wireless access points are being replaced to test and escalate any issues with the replacement wireless access points. Travel to the sites will be required.
- Some Sites may also need switches replaced so assist infrastructure engineer with this may also be needed.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This job is advertised by Jordan Seaman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.