Would you like to develop your social work career?
Sanctuary Social Care is looking for an experienced and dedicated Independent Reviewing Officer (IRO)/LADO Manager to work full-time in Bracknell Forest. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Independent Reviewing Officer/LADO Manager job is £56.07 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To manage the Conference and Reviewing Team which includes the Conferences Chairs, Independent Reviewing Officer/LADO Managers and LADO, providing skilled and experienced professional leadership and practice knowledge to the team, to case managing teams and to partners.
- To chair conferences where required.
- To ensure the Council's responsibilities, legal obligations and statutory duties are fully met and properly discharged in order to safeguard children and to be an effective corporate parent.
- Contribute to the strategic management of services; develop and implement standards to ensure a cohesive and high performing workforce which embraces culture change and improved strengths-based practice
Requirements of the Independent Reviewing Officer/LADO Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience within a similar role
This Independent Reviewing Officer/LADO Manager job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.