Would you like to develop your social work career?
Sanctuary Social Care is looking for an experienced and dedicated Independent Reviewing Officer (IRO) and Child Protection Conference Chairs to work full-time in Wigan. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for these locum jobs is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
2 x Independent Reviewing Officers and 2 x Child Protection Conference Chairs with flexibility by all four workers to cross over between the two roles.
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience within a similar role
- Have significant experience of working within statutory childcare settings, with a sound, up to date knowledge of children and young people's legislation, policies and procedures, court work and assessments, and permanence planning.
- Be able to offer high challenge and high support to ensure the best outcomes for our most vulnerable children.
- 2yrs reference including most recent post and an enhanced DBS
These Independent Reviewing Officer jobs are advertised by Vaughan Graham; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.