Would you like to develop your social work career?
Sanctuary Social Care is looking for an experienced and dedicated Independent Reviewing Officer/Child Protection Chair to work full-time in Southwark. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Independent Reviewing Officer/Child Protection Chair job is £38 per hour (Assignment rate).
- To provide leadership across the system on matters relating to safeguarding children and the welfare of looked after children, which will include providing advice and guidance to other Council departments and external agencies.
- To promote best practice within the child protection and CLA processes and to ensure that standards and thresholds are consistently applied across the Division and partner agencies.
Requirements of the Independent Reviewing Officer/Child Protection Chair:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience within a similar role
This Independent Reviewing Officer/Child Protection Chair job is advertised by Kelly Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.