Would you like to develop your social work career?
Sanctuary Social Care is looking for an experienced and dedicated Independent Reviewing Officer (IRO) to work full-time in North Lincolnshire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Independent Reviewing Officer job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
Duties of the Independent Reviewing Officer:
- To Chair Child in Care Reviews primarily and Child Protection Conferences as required in statute, and in accordance with statutory guidance e.g. IRO Handbook, Working Together to Safeguard Children 2018.
- To be jointly responsible for the maintenance and delivery of a system to ensure that reviews of Looked After Children and Child Protection Conferences are completed within statutory timescales and to the highest standards.
- To ensure that Looked After Children and children subject to a child protection plan are at the heart of care planning and decision-making, that they contribute properly and fully to their review/conference, and that LAC reviews and Child protection conferences deliver SMART plans that protect children and promote their welfare.
Requirements of the Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience within a similar role
This Independent Reviewing Officer job is advertised by Giorgio Dimuccio; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.