Would you like to develop your social work career?
Sanctuary Social Care is looking for an experienced and dedicated Independent Reviewing Officer (IRO) to work full-time in Lambeth, within the Looked After Children Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Independent Reviewing Officer job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Complete review recommendations within 5 working days and review minutes within 20 working days of the child's meeting.
- Type review minutes using child friendly style and appropriate language.
- Monitor effectiveness of Care Plans for children looked after by completing midway review meetings regularly.
- Provide appropriate challenge to local authority planning for individual children according to the requirements of the Care Planning, Placement and Case Review regulations 2015 and relevant government guidance.
- Consider raising Quality Assurance Alert where appropriate using Lambeth Internal Dispute Resolution Protocol. Record appropriately IRO footprint on the child's record on Mosaic, Lambeth information system.
- Provide monthly report and statistical information pertinent to Lambeth Children Social Care service areas. To complete delegated tasks related to Quality Assurance Team.
Requirements of the Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience within a similar role
This Independent Reviewing Officer job is advertised by Jonathan Codona-Brown; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.