Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for two experienced and dedicated Independent Reviewing Officers to work full-time in Durham, within the Child Protection Team. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for these locum Independent Reviewing Officers roles are paying £34.55 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 5-month contract.
This will be 2 posts across the County of Durham at various locations. This is an exciting time in Durham as we are on our journey to embed Signs of Safety in our daily practice. We are looking for someone who will have a clear understanding of Sings of Safety and will be able to apply this training and knowledge in Child Protection meetings and CLA reviews.
Requirements of the Independent Reviewing Officers:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- You must have Signs of Safety experience to apply for this post
- Must have a good knowledge of safeguarding procedures and able to apply evidence-based practice when managing risk
- Must have a good understanding of how the role of the IRO impacts and influences care panning and systems in place
- Must have a good knowledge of Liquid Logic and training to use this system for recording
This Independent Reviewing Officers roles are advertised by Liam Burgess; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.