Sanctuary Social Care is looking for an experienced and dedicated Independent Reviewing Officer (IRO) to work full-time in Bury. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Independent Reviewing Officer job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- This post is solely to act as CP Chair and cover conferences currently.
- You will work from home, but will need to undertake some initial conferences from a Town Centre Office in Bury via Microsoft teams.
- To provide an independent chairing service for multi-agency and departmental meetings in matters relating to Child Protection and Looked after Children.
- To facilitate inter-agency and departmental working in relation to Child Protection and Looked after Children through effective communication with all relevant agencies.
- To promote and monitor adherence to the Child Protection procedures, the statutory requirements for Looked after Children to enable a consistent and high quality service to children and their families who are receiving services from the Department
Requirements of the Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience within a similar role
This Independent Reviewing Officer job is advertised by Vaughan Graham; if you are interested in this position, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.