Sanctuary Social Care is looking for an experienced and dedicated Independent Reviewing Officer (IRO) to work full-time based in Bolton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Independent Reviewing Officer job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience within a similar role
- Must have a minimum of 5 years post qualification Social Work experience within childcare settings and prior IRO/ CPCC experience would be a clear advantage
- Understanding of legislation for Children in Need; Children subject to child protection plans; Pathway plans and children Looked After
- Evidence of preparing, producing, implementing, and evaluating plans with individual Children, families, carers, and professional colleagues
- Experience of leading, chairing, recording, and facilitating meetings
- Ability to relate easily to and support children and young people to participate in their Review meetings.
This Independent Reviewing Officer job is advertised by Vaughan Graham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.