Sanctuary Social Care is looking for an experienced and dedicated Independent Reviewing Officer (IRO) to work part-time in Bromley. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Independent Reviewing Officer job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Monday-Wednesday (21 hours a week)
Requirements of the Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience within a similar role
- Experience in both the CP chair and IRO roles, however, we would consider someone with experience in only one role.
- Management experience within statutory children's social care.
- Driving licence and access to a car is desirable.
This Independent Reviewing Officer job is advertised by Megan Roberts; if you are interested in this position, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.