Sanctuary Social Care is looking for an experienced and dedicated Independent Reviewing Officer (IRO) to work full-time in Slough. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Independent Reviewing Officer job is £45,558 - £50,443 per annum.
Duties of the Independent Reviewing Officer:
- To ensure that children and young people participate appropriately in their meetings and that their wishes and feelings are always fully considered and appropriately weighted, alongside the views of parents, carers, and the input of multi-agency professionals
- To ensure that all children reviewed have an effective Care Plan, which clarifies the objectives to be met, by whom, within what timescales and the actions to be taken if they are not met
- To implement and monitor agreed quality standards, performance indicators and outcomes, as agreed with responsible managers, ensuring that these meet local and national targets
- To assist in the collection of a range of statistical and other data. To provide and present reports as required
- To develop and maintain relationships within and across the Borough and with other agencies in Berkshire and across the region
Requirements of the Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience within a similar role
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
This Independent Reviewing Officer job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.