Would you like to develop your social work career?
Sanctuary Social Care is looking for two experienced and dedicated Independent Reviewing Officers (IRO) to work full-time in Bromley, within Child Protection. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for these locum Independent Reviewing Officer jobs is paying £40 - £42.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Preparing for and chairing looked after reviews for children
- Identifying any issues that may be impacting on their welfare or preventing them from achieving permanence in a timely manner.
- Chairing initial and review child protection conferences.
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience within a similar role
- You will need to have excellent communication skills, be highly motivated, flexible, innovative and strong enough to challenge others when the needs of children are not being met so you need to be persistent and courageous.
- Experience in both the CP chair and IRO role, however would consider someone with experience in only one role, they have to have done one of the roles.
These Independent Reviewing Officer jobs are advertised by Megan Roberts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.