Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Independent Reviewing Officer to work full-time in Bradford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Independent Reviewing Officer job is £37,849 - £40,760 per annum.
Video and Telephone interviews are available for this role.
Key Purpose of the post:
- This role will support the Management Team across Children's Services in delivering a high quality Social Care Service to children and their families.
- To assist the team manager in the support and development of the staff team and the wider service.
- There will be a particular emphasis on mentoring and supporting new social workers, including support and supervision responsibilities to newly qualified social workers undertaking the ASYE, to support their learning, seek out opportunities for their development and coaching as required.
- Contribute to practice development, including undertaking activity that links to the Childrens Services performance framework.
- To operate within departmental policy, practice and procedures.
Requirements of the Independent Reviewing Officer:
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in a related field.
- Experience of chairing meetings in a multi-agency setting.
- Experience of residential and family placement services.
- Experience of child protection work.
- Experience of providing social work supervision and support.
- Experience of Quality Assuring care plans & provision of care arrangements to achieve the best outcomes for children looked after.
- Professional Social Work qualification Degree/ DipSW or equivalent.
- Registered with the HCPC.
This Independent Reviewing Officer job is advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.