Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Independent Reviewing Officer to work full-time in Redcar. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Independent Reviewing Officer job is £34 - £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
- This role provides an opportunity to be part of the delivery of a high quality service, improving the lives of children and young people, and placing children and young people at the heart of everything we do.
- As an Independent Reviewing Officer, you will be responsible for providing an excellent service within our Children and Families Directorate, for Children Looked After within the Authority and Children at risk of significant harm, by chairing Child Protection conferences and Looked After Children's Reviews, on occasion challenging the Local Authority when necessary and working with partner agencies, to bring about good outcomes for our children.
- You will be part of an experienced, supportive team with a wide variety of skills and knowledge and will be given appropriate support and access to relevant training.
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
Requirements of the Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Independent Reviewing Officer job is advertised by Liam Burgess; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.