Sanctuary Social Care is looking for an experienced and dedicated Independent Reviewing Officer (IRO) to work full-time in Oldham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Independent Reviewing Officer job is £40 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- The post holder will tracking progress of cases between meetings and raising disputes regarding poor practice as necessary.
Requirements of the Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience within a similar role
- experience as a Senior Practitioner or Team manager, working within the safeguarding arena.
This Independent Reviewing Officer job is advertised by Vaughan Graham; if you are interested in this position, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.