Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Independent Domestic Violence Advocate to work based in Hillingdon.
The pay rate for this locum Independent Domestic Violence Advocate role is £23 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 12-month contract.
Requirements of the Independent Domestic Violence Advocate:
- Must have a relevant qualification
- Recent UK experience working within domestic violence
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Independent Domestic Violence Advocate job is advertised by Nicole Green; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.