Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Independent Domestic Violence Advocate to work full-time based in Hackney.
The pay rate for this full-time locum Independent Domestic Violence Advocate job is £26.23 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of Independent Domestic Violence Advocate:
- Should have an IDVA qualification or be a qualified with Social Work England
- Have relevant DV experience or have probation/police experience within DV.
- Significant experience working within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Independent Domestic Violence Advocate job is advertised by Jess Ling; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.