Sanctuary Social Care is looking for an experienced and dedicated Independent Reviewing Officer (IRO) to work full-time in North Tyneside. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Independent Reviewing Officer job is £33 - £34 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
- Consulting the Child about his or her care plan and at any time there is a notable change to the care plan
- Ensuring Care plans are based on a detailed an informed assessment
- Identifying gaps in the assessment process or delivery of service
- Offering a safeguard to prevent any drift in the care planning or delivery of services
- Ensuring the child's current views, wishes and feelings have been taken into account when developing the care plan and that they understand the implication of the care plan
- Keeping the child's guardian up to date in regular intervals and discussing the care plan and wishes and feelings of the child
- Charing Looked after Children review meetings
- Quality Assuring both care plans and pathway plans
- Carrying out review audits
- Keeping a record of reviews
Requirements of the Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience within a similar role
This Independent Reviewing Officer job is advertised by Liam Burgess; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.