Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Impact & Performance Analyst to work remotely.
The pay rate for this locum Impact & Performance Analyst job is to be confirmed and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Use of analysis to drive strategy and shape decision-making
- Presenting information in a variety of formats to a varied group of stakeholders
Requirements of the Impact & Performance Analyst:
- Relevant qualification
- Highly skilled in the analysis and interpretation of social statistical data
- Able to enthuse and enable others to make the most of the data that is available to them
- Logical, structured, strategic thinking
- Strong communicator who can inspire others to action
- Able to interpret information in a practical way, bridging from the story told by the data analysis to actionable steps for services
- Excellent IT skills and experience of the using Excel, PowerBI and/or SPSS for analysing and collecting quantitative data
- Skilled at using Sharepoint Apps (Forms, PowerApps etc.) NViVo and/or case management databases and reporting systems
- Experience of NHS Data sets
- Experienced monitoring outcomes in the charity sector
- Substantial experience of social data analysis and interpretation which provides practical measures for improvement
- Experience in analysing complex and large datasets
- Knowledge of evaluation methods
- Experience of facilitating training
- Experience of engagement with external stakeholders
- Experience of working with children and young people
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive non-clinical knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Impact & Performance Analyst job is advertised by Ben Fincham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.