Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 5 Immunology Biomedical Scientist to work based in Tooting.
The pay rate for this locum Immunology Biomedical Scientist job is £21 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Contributes to providing a professional clinical laboratory service, working effectively as a team member as part of the overall department
- Provides clinical technical services to patients that may include research and audit samples
Requirements of the Immunology Biomedical Scientist:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science or alternative qualification
- Post qualifying experience within biomedical science
- Able to perform all core scientific and interpretive work, which corresponds to the training and qualifications of a Registered Biomedical Scientist
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive biomedical science knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Immunology Biomedical Scientist job is advertised by Alex Meek; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.