Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 5/6 IDTS (Integrated Drug Treatment Service) Nurse to work in HMP Moorland.
The pay rate for this Band 5/6 IDTS Nurse role is £27 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Prison Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
- Prison clearance is essential
- You must be able to dispense methadone
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive prison nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Prison Nurse job is advertised by Jason Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.