Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for an IAPT Locality Manager to work 3 days per week based in Morpeth.
This pay rate for this locum IAPT Locality Manager role is £30 per hour (ltd) and is for a minimum of 3 months.
- Lead the development of best practice within the wider service, in line with MHM practices and developments
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of legislation, national and local policies and procedures
- Be the primary point of contact for matters relating to the management decisions within the identified team
- Promote and maintain links with other staff within the service to help co-ordinate the provision of an effective Psychological Therapies Service
- Ensure the maintenance of standards of practice according to the employer and any regulating, professional and accrediting bodies e.g. BABCP, and keep up to date on new recommendations/guidelines set by the governing bodies e.g. National Institute for Clinical Excellence
- Provide appropriate line management and supervision to staff
- Ensure that clinical staff are receiving appropriate clinical supervision which supports clinical and operational practice
Requirements of the IAPT Locality Manager:
- Experience working within an IAPT service (either clinically or managerially)
- Degree in a business/management related subject and/or Accredited with a professional psychological therapy
- Evidence of continued professional development
- Experience of providing line management to clinical staff
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This IAPT Locality Manager role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.