Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Human Trafficking Outreach Worker to work full-time based in Southwark. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Housing.
The pay rate for this locum Human Trafficking Outreach Worker job is £14 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Provide pro-active service and advice to victims of trafficking to keep them and their children safe.
- Mitigate suffering from the after effects of the trauma caused by trafficking, sexual abuse, rape and/or domestic slavery.
- Identify and assess the risks and needs of trafficked victims using an evidence based risk identification checklist,
- Develop individual support plan to meet individual risks the client faces.
- Advocate for high risk victims with agencies who can help to address the abuse
Requirements of the Human Trafficking Outreach Worker:
- Recent experience within a similar Housing role specialising in Human Trafficking
This Human Trafficking Outreach Worker job is advertised by Nicole Green; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.