Sanctuary Criminal Justice has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Housing and Benefits Support Officer to work full-time based in Surrey. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse.
The salary for this permanent Housing and Benefits Support Officer role is £19,000 - £24,000 per annum.
- Advocate/mediate for and with the client.
- Liaise with other agencies, in particular local housing departments and housing associations on client issues.
- Enable tenant to sustain their tenancy in a manner deemed appropriate by the client's landlord.
- Liaise between client and landlord regarding any difficulties around tenancy including financial difficulties.
Requirements of the Housing and Benefits Support Officer:
- A minimum of 2 years community experience of drug, alcohol, mental health work.
This Housing and Benefits Support Officer job is advertised by Nicole Green; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.