Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a permanent role for a Hospital Director to work full-time based in Bury St Edmunds.
The salary for this permanent Hospital Director job is £65,000 per annum.
- Working with females who are striving to take control and move on with their lives at the clinic, which is a 12-bed inpatient hospital specialising in the treatment of acute, severe mental health such as personality disorders or enduring eating disorders
- Overall leadership and management responsibility of the hospital and the multi-disciplinary teams, and be responsible for the delivery of excellent care and operational performance, whilst continuing to develop commercial opportunities
- Ensuring both quality and financial targets are met, and facilitating the development of quality healthcare services, ensuring that they respond to the changing needs of purchasers and patients, and also reflect market trends and evidence-based practice
- Contribute to the strategic development of the hospital, ensuring adherence to the hospital’s objectives and business plan
- Promoting and enhancing the hospital’s reputation for care and service
Requirements of the Hospital Director:
- Management qualification
- Experience of eating disorders and trauma
- Ability to lead and develop a team and service
- A successful track record in a management role within the healthcare sector (essential), together with an understanding of mental health issues and a passion for improving clinical quality and patient care
- Strong commercial acumen, in order to support successful service delivery and development, people management, budget control, business development, and revenue generation
- An inclusive and supportive management style balanced with strong leadership is a critical factor in the success of this role, in order to provide direction and implement change
- Willing to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure
- Annual salary of up to £65,000 (plus bonus)
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and on-site parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance Enhanced
- Maternity Package
- There are also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more
This Hospital Director job is advertised by Billy Holland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.