Sanctuary Health has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Hospital Director to work in Birmingham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Hospital Director role is £55,000 per annum.
- The job holder will play a key role in the effective management of all aspects of this hospital to ensure the delivery of high standards of patient care and to ensure compliance with statutory regulations, legislation and corporate policies.
- As the Hospital Director you will ensure the hospital remains compliant with CQC requirements and all regulated activities. Reporting directly to the Operations Director (North) you will be responsible for the hospital's operational management and lead the overall function of the Hospital, including full P&L accountability.
- You will take responsibility for effectively implementing hospital policies and procedures to enable the provision of a high-quality service, both in respect of patient care and employee engagement. Reviewing and developing potential opportunities for improved quality and commercial growth whilst putting our patients first with everything we do.
- You will lead the senior management team to ensure the integrity of all functions in the hospital across Clinical functions, Finance, Marketing and HR, Sales & Services.
- You will be a positive role model for the Priory group values and supporting our employee's wellbeing.
- The ability to influence all key stakeholders underpinned with a keen commercial instinct will be key to achieving continued success.
Requirements of the Hospital Director:
- You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid NMC pin.
- Recent UK experience within a similar role
- The successful candidate must have the capability to manage day to day hospital operations, be able to work closely with both the clinical team and multiple stakeholders to continue our growth within a competitive market.
This Hospital Director job is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.