Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Homelessness/Housing Solutions Officer to work based in Milton Keynes.
This pay rate for this locum Homelessness/Housing Solutions Officer role is £25 per hour (ltd) and has an initial 6-month contract.
- Focusing on the triage part of the service where expertise on homelessness is vital and there is also a role for an experienced Homelessness Officer for our Assessment Team where they will be responsible for homeless decisions in line with our statutory duties that is in line with the job role sent previously
- Assess applications for housing assistance under the Housing Act 1996, PtVII, and if the main homeless duty is owed
- Produce and review personal housing plans under the Relief duty
- Provide a triage service to households who approach the Council having already lost their accommodation
Requirements of the Homelessness/Housing Solutions Officer:
- You must have substantial experience working within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Homelessness/Housing Solutions Officer role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.