Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Home Care Support Worker to work based in Watford.
The pay rate for this Home Care Support Worker role is £19.13 per hour (LTD) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Be an integral part of the multi-disciplinary team responsible for delivering care excellence in line with project goals and targets
- Working closely with the multidisciplinary team, under the direct supervision of a registered practitioner, to support patients in their own homes, with, personal care, wound care, answering patient queries, and supporting service delivery logistics
- Visit patients alongside leading therapist to learn about specific patient’s care and develop rapport with patient before undertaking independent work
- Undertake and report clinical observations as per agreed clinical pathways within scope of practice
- Educate patients, relatives/carers in the safe use of equipment to avoid accidents or injury and to maximise function and independence
Requirements of the Home Care Support Worker:
- NVQ 2 in Health Care with training in completing medical observations
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) training
- Strong patient focus and commitment to efficient and effective service delivery
- Has the capacity to analyse results and demonstrates a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- I.T. literate with proficiency in the use of Word, Excel and Outlook and able to navigate effectively in the software system, recording patient results and updating records
- Strong communication skills, including actively listening, communicating sensitively and putting people at ease
- Experience of delivering patient care in the community or nursing home environment
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Home Care Support Worker role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.